Date PostedSeptember 5, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 28, 2023
Passion.io’s goal is to make the world more confident and passionate. We do this by empowering Creators to launch highly impactful mobile apps for a fraction of the cost. We are an international remote team of 50 people, supporting 8,000+ Creators and 700k+ end-users from all over the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. If you are an experienced professional with 1 or more years experience interfacing directly with customers and able to use and apply playbooks and health scores to be successful in your current role – we would love to meet you!
What you’ll bring to the team
- Technical role experience interfacing directly with customers is essential
- 1+ years’ experience in the role of CSM or similar (customer education, onboarding at SMB or Enterprise level)
- SaaS Direct experience
- Experience implementing or streamlining processes around CSM support cycle
- User experience with CSM tools (ie. Salesforce, Hubspot, Intercom, Zendesk etc)
- Experience using playbooks and health scores
- Tenacity and Grit to solve problems and improve quality of support to our key creators
- Customer obsessed mindset
- Upselling/closing skills
- Understanding key moments across the customer lifecycle that matter and how best to proactively engage
- Ability to customize/tailor support experience by segment / use case
- Technical ability *(from support side of product, API’s, Integrations, marketing, copy)
- Organization / planning skills
- Copywriting and Verbal Communication skills
- Fluent in English
What you’ll be working on
- Managing a portfolio of our premium customers, across the entire lifecycle.
- Further test and improve playbooks, aligning to key moments that matter for time to value, feature adoption, expansion, and renewals.
- Really dig into data to pull actionable insights that help to guide and measure.
- Engage proactively with your clients, ensuring high engagement and activity rate from customers.
- Ensure your customers maintain high health scores, and proactively and creatively engage and solve for those who don’t.
- Collect and share insightful feedback from our customers back into other CS teams, marketing, and product.
- Work closely with other teams on cross-functional projects/OKRs aimed to improve retention.
What we offer you
- 🌍 Work from anywhere and full flexibility.
- ✈️ Bi-annual international gatherings in a cool venue somewhere even cooler. Our last trips brought us to Croatia, Portugal, and Greece.
- 📈 An autonomous/entrepreneurial work style where your success is measured by results (not time).
- 🤯 The steepest learning curve you’ve ever experienced including regular career coaching sessions, internal and external training, coaching, and much more. We also support you with attending conferences, taking courses, and purchasing books.
- 🤝 An open, honest, creative, and results-driven environment where your opinion is highly valued.
- 💻 Flexible equipment policy with a budget that renews every year.
- 🏢 Co-working policy: If you prefer to work from a co-working space, we’ll help pay for it.
- 🏝 24 days of paid vacation plus 10 days of “Celebration Leave” that allows you to take the holidays off you actually celebrate (instead of the statutory holidays in the country you happen to live in).
- 👶 Paid parental leave: We offer a generous period of fully paid parental leave.