Date PostedJuly 17, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 21, 2023
SOAX is a value-driven UK company dedicated to empower the world and help people advance tomorrow’s technologies with public data at their service.
Our product is a high-margin and fast-growing SaaS business with a usage-based pricing model operated by a stellar team of 70+ fully remote people across 20+ countries. Founded in early 2020, SOAX has won the hearts of 1000+ data-hungry organizations across the globe with its core product — robust infrastructure for public data collection (a.k.a Residential Rotating Back-connect Proxy Network).
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for maintaining high adoption, renewing contracts, and upselling to current customers. The CSM should work proactively to find ways to increase clients’ utilization of the SOAX service(s).
The CSM will manage, develop, and expand an existing and diverse customer portfolio. You will be the primary point of contact, ensuring customers recognize the value of using our software and are using it effectively to maximize customer contract renewals and upselling opportunities.
Key result areas
- Create success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, success metrics, and potential issues while providing recommendations.
- Identify any issues that could impact customer satisfaction to maintain a healthy relationship.
- Forecast churn, contraction, and growth within the portfolio.
- Establish “get well plans” for accounts that are in poor health, where necessary.
- Manage all notes and updates in the CRM and Customer platform tool for all customers to provide visibility throughout the company.
- Implement best practices with the client to ensure optimal utilization of the software.
- Leverage customer relationships as needed for prospect references, including case studies.
- Control communication to keep customers informed of process and procedural changes, as well as new product features.
- Implement internal initiatives to continue to drive efficiencies within the Customer Success team.
What You Need To Succeed
- At least 3 years of experience in a Customer Success Management role, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Experience working in a business-to-business setting is preferred.
- Demonstrated business acumen with a focus on delivering results of the highest quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in math; ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Problem-solving and analysis skills, results-oriented approach.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to varying customer requirements using a logical and structured approach.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong reasoning skills; ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
What we offer
- Four-day workweek & flexible working hours. We believe in the power of results, not just the number of hours worked.
- Remote-first location policy which means you have the freedom to live and work wherever you choose. You can travel the world or stay put, it’s up to you. And with 4 weeks of paid vacation, 9 company-wide holidays, and 5 additional holidays-on-demand, you’ll have plenty of time to explore.
- At SOAX, we’re all about helping you achieve your wildest dreams. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, we provide global opportunities to help you grow and shine. We’re a fast-growing startup with big goals, and we want you to help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- We know that continuous learning and development are key to success, which is why we provide learning and development budgets for courses and books. With a competitive salary and benefits in GBP, we’re committed to ensuring you have everything you need to thrive.
- Last but not least, you’ll be joining a fantastic team of enthusiasts who value collaboration, energy, and openness. Our onboarding process is fast-paced yet supportive, so you’ll feel right at home from day one.