Date PostedOctober 4, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 13, 2023
🚀 About SafetyWing
Below are some of the principles we live by:
- Be honest
- Help the customer
- Be clear and concise
- Be kind and make the customer happy
💻 Your responsibilities will include
- Answer customer questions via live chat, email and phone support
- Proactively look at how to improve the customer experience
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- The ability to work independently and to be a problem solver
- Nice to have: experience with insurance, customer service or healthcare
- Weekend availability (we have shifts)
- You can comfortably work in core time zones across EMEA
🧪 We like to work with people who:
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet.
- Think for themselves instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing.
🧘 What we offer
This is a part-time opportunity (up to 20 hours per week) for a long-term contract (can transfer to full-time).
You will receive an hourly salary compensation and 20 days off per year. In addition, if you join our team for more than 30 hours per week, you will get health and travel insurance.
As your journey continues with us, after six months, you can also benefit from a personal development budget and office stipend.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Our products are created by a fully remote team distributed across the globe and stretching ten timezones while headquartered in San Francisco.
We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.