Date PostedMay 29, 2023
Offered Salary$2600 / month
Expiration dateJune 23, 2023
Superside is looking for Creative Project Managers to strengthen their team.
Joining the Project Management department, you’ll build and deliver creative strategy and assets for some of the most innovative companies on the planet—all while working in a global remote community focused on making the future of work brilliant.
In this role, you’ll have the responsibility for key accounts from day one, a steep learning curve and an exciting growth path toward team leadership.
What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to account strategy to proactively identify and meet customers’ needs with creative work
- Identify upgrade, expansion opportunities and churn risk, and take measures to ensure retention
- Manage 20+ concurrently ongoing high-paced creative projects—from strategy to concept to production— collaborating with numerous customers and creatives
- Identify, discuss and clarify customers’ objectives and needs. Turn them into creative recommendations and concise creative briefs, present output and discuss feedback
- Scope, budget, plan, coordinate and execute projects
- Motivate the creative team to deliver a 10/10 customer experience on every single project
- Partner with our customers to support them in finding the best way to leverage our creative teams’ capabilities to achieve their business objectives
- Continuously learn, develop, and grow yourself and others.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 3+ years of experience as a Project/Account/Campaign manager, or Creative producer within a brand or advertising function
- Excellent understanding of creative communication and how creative content can drive business outcomes
- Understanding of creative craft with a solid ability to scope and budget
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite (Ps, Ai, Ae, Id) and Figma
- High-level understanding of Digital advertising and social media platforms, or Branding and communications
- An organized, customer-centric and detail-oriented approach, with an account management mindset
- Excellent verbal and written English skills required to present ideas and coordinate work in large international groups
- Autonomy, decisiveness, and accountability.
Under our salary policy, starting Creative Project Managers (CPMs) are paid a fixed base of USD 2100 + USD 500 in benefits monthly with a performance-based additional payment of up to USD 6000 quarterly.
Transparently, our CPMs work a lot – at least 55 hours per week, including weekends – to deliver awesome creative and bring the future of Superside to life.