Date PostedSeptember 11, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 30, 2023
About Voicemod 🚀
At Voicemod, we’ve made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 40 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 150+ people working remotelyfrom all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers – many of which came from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future. Does it sound like you?
Working at Voicemod means 🎖️
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
About the role 💡
Our company is looking for a talented Creative Copywriter to join our team. The ideal candidate is a creative and strategic thinker who can develop compelling and engaging copy across a variety of mediums. The Creative Copywriter will work closely with the marketing team to create content for a range of marketing initiatives including email marketing campaigns, social media posts, website copy, and advertising.
What you’ll do 💼
- Develop creative concepts and copy for a range of marketing initiatives.
- Write and edit copy for email marketing campaigns, social media posts, website copy, and advertising.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create engaging content that resonates with our target audience.
- Conduct research to understand our audience and industry trends to inform messaging and creative direction.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Work with designers and other members of the creative team to ensure messaging is consistent across all channels.
What you’ll need ✅
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a copywriting role.
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates creative and strategic thinking.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.A deep understanding of digital marketing channels and best practices.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at Voicemod.
Hiring process ⚙️
Our interview process takes place on Google Meet and tends to consist of the following stages:
1️⃣ TA Team – Validate details, experience and tell you more about Voicemod (45min).
2️⃣ Hiring Manager – Give you a job overview and go deeper on your professional experience (60min).
3️⃣ Technical Assessment – A challenge to go deeper on your technical skills and a follow up interview (up to 120 min).
4️⃣ Final Interview – Last conversation focused on soft skills and ways of working (60min).
If you want to have a look on how to get a successful job application, have a look here!
Our perks ❤️
⏱ Flexible Working Hours – Adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
🌍 Remote Working – Decide if you want to work from home, from our office in Valencia, or wherever you might be traveling to!
✈️ 26 vacation days – 23 regular days + December 22nd & 29th + your birthday off!
🏖️ Extra week off in August – Don’t worry about pending stuff, the entire company will be off!
🏥 Wellbeing – Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain.
💰 Performance Bonus (up to 15%) – On top of a competitive salary package.
🔌 Remote stipend – To compensate for remote working costs.
🧑🏫 Free English or Spanish lessons – From beginner to advanced levels.
🎮 Gamer-oriented environment – Gaming nights are common around here!
What are we doing and how does it look like to work with us? Check out the links below!
YouTube | Careers Page | Glassdoor | Blog | Medium | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | TikTok | Facebook
If you haven’t used Voicemod yet, you can download it here!!