Date PostedAugust 25, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 16, 2023
We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we empower people to build a life beyond their next paycheck, building a beloved AI that enables you to forge your own path toward financial well-being.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached over 7 million users and plan to double that number each year… which is where you come in.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new product features and insights from the team.
We’re looking for a Creative Copywriter (Growth) to join our in-house growth creative team. At Cleo, you’ll get to ideate, create, and test your ads all over the United States. And you’ll do it with the best team at Cleo 𓅰
As a copywriter, you will
- Create new and innovative ad concepts that push the boundaries of creativity while driving conversions
- Craft headlines, descriptions, and calls-to-actions that reflect Cleo’s unique tone of voice, while (again) driving conversions
- Research trends, competitors, audiences, etc. and present learnings to our team
- Develop creative channel strategies and testing plans to optimize the performance of our ads
- Collaborate with our paid social media managers to analyze ad performance, refine briefs, channel strategies, and testing plans
- Become best friends with our compliance team (non negotiable 😆)
- You know how to get people to click
- You can spot bad copy anywhere and you know how to fix it
- You’re on TikTok and your screen time is too high to share
- You can make data-driven decisions fast
- You know the U.S. consumer and market
- You’re known for getting sh*t done
- You have a portfolio that shows all the above
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with biannual performance reviews. You can view our public progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/ – This position is a CW1-CW2 level and we can pay £27k-£47k p.a depending on experience.
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms like Sofina, Balderton & EQT Ventures.
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We work to live, we don’t live to work. Cleo works with everyone on our team to ensure that they have the balance they need to reach their full potential.
- Work where you work best. We’re a globally distributed team. If you live in London we have a hybrid approach, we’d love you to spend one day a week or more in our beautiful office. If you’re outside of London, we’ll encourage you to spend a couple of days with us a few times per year. And we’ll cover your travel costs, naturally.
- Other benefits;
- 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- Check out our new benefits package here: https://web.meetcleo.com/blog/big-benefits-energy-the-latest-cleo-employee-benefits
- 6% employer-matched pension in the UK
- Performance reviews every 6 months,
- Generous pay increases for high performers
- Discretionary cash bonuses for high-growth team members
- Equity top ups for team members getting promoted
- Private Medical Insurance via Vitality, dental cover, and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 4 years at Cleo
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- We’ll pay for your OpenAI subscription
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more!
- Video-call with a member from the Talent Team – 30 minutes
- Video-call with Alyssa Haffejee (Senior Copywriter) – 30-45 minutes
- if you’re successful at this stage, we’ll ask you to work on a small task in preparation for the next conversation
- Video-call with Joanne Stewart (CRM Manager) and Alyssa Haffejee (Senior Copywriter) – 45 minutes
- Final video-call with Jaime Tucker (Marketing Designer) and Sam Vinden (Head of Growth Marketing) – 30-45 minutes