Date PostedFebruary 13, 2024
Expiration dateMarch 1, 2024
WebFX is a proud Google Premier Partner with 6 offices in the US as well as an office in Guatemala and another in Cape Town, South Africa! We are continuing to expand worldwide and would love for you to be a part of that! In fact, we doubled in size in the past 5 years and are projecting to once again double in size and be a global, publicly traded tech company by the year 2030 – operating in every continent, servicing clients globally. We currently have talented team members across the globe (representing 18+ Countries) who work full-time and have done so for 10+ years.
No matter where you’re located, we’d love to have you join our mission of providing world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses on a global scale. We thrive on driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing efforts and enjoy having fun at the same time. Sound like you? Great! Keep reading:
Why Choose WebFX
For 9 years in a row, WebFX has been named the #1 Best Place to Work in Pennsylvania, which is our headquarters’ home state! As a company, we pride ourselves on being able to offer the same culture and benefits to our global team members. In addition to very competitive base pay, we offer company profit-sharing, performance bonuses, and health insurance (including dental, vision, remote doctor, etc.). To aid in your success, we provide world-class digital marketing training (Organic SEO, Local SEO, PPC, Google Analytics + Studio, etc.), long-term career track opportunities, and ongoing learning bonuses (yes, you can get paid to learn!), along with numerous other benefits!
Read below to learn about some of the benefits you can expect when working with WebFX:
– No matter where you are located or your position, WebFX offers long-term stability to all of our FXFamily members. In fact, many of our global/remote team members have been with WebFX for 10+ years, and we’re hoping you can be too! 🌏
– We put our people first. It’s as simple as that. You’re never on your own – when you run into inevitable challenges, we’re there to support you along the way!
– Long-lasting relationships with both clients and team members due to consistently low turnover rates that are simply unheard of in our industry because, again, we put our people first.
– When you join WebFX, you don’t just join a company; you join a community! We value all of our team members the same, regardless of their position or where they call home. We truly look forward to learning about you and your background, and we will be there to celebrate the milestones in your life together, no matter how big or small! 👏
– Save your time and money by skipping the commute to an office. This role allows you to work from the comfort of your home! 🏡
– Fully equipped in-home office setup including computer, dual large monitors, headset, seriously fast internet, generator, and more to ensure you have all you need to work from home! 🖥️
– Be part of a rapidly growing company that, at the same time, only partners with clients who share our values🌱📈
– Unrestricted access to our dozens of proprietary software/platforms our internal R&D team has developed for our team’s exclusive use, in addition to access to the many 3rd party tools and software we utilize internally in order to WOW our clients. You can learn more about just some of our proprietary tools here.
– Merit-based promotional structure with opportunities to grow into full-time employment
– Annual merit-based compensation increases! 💰
– We have a very strong commitment to giving back globally – in fact, it’s one of our values here at WebFX. As a member of our FXFamily, you get to be a large part of that simply by achieving your goals – since 2014, we’ve committed to donating globally through our FXBuilds program. You can learn more about that here!
What You’ll Get
World-Class Training and Ongoing Career Development
– No matter your level of experience, our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program is provided for all new WebFX “family members” to learn, grow, and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position.
– From training with our Sr. Digital Marketers to access to countless industry-leading online training resources/courses/tutorials to getting experience with nearly 1,500+ different clients with various platforms, digital services, and in every industry you can think of (and then some), our training program is simply unrivaled!
– Training doesn’t stop after your initial training period. We offer career development training and monthly Lunch-and-Learns with state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental training, industry-related updates, and more!
– FXLearns program – where you get incentives for taking advantage of our countless industry training resources
– After 1,500+ clients, we’ve been able to truly master our processes and procedures – you will be trained on all of those – no need to develop how to do things (unless you want to help us continually improve that process!) – because we refuse to ever stagnate, we are always pushing the envelope to make those processes 1% better too!
Opportunities for Growth
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years both locally and globally, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant if you’re meeting or exceeding position performance metrics. We believe in growing and promoting our internal team first and foremost. In fact, 95% of our promotions are internal! All team members have a very clearly defined progression path, so you know exactly what is expected of you so you can put your career in your own hands. And what’s more, you’re not expected to know it all! We believe in continually striving to be an expert in your subject matter of expertise – so while we will purposely challenge you to grow in SEO/PPC/Google Analytics, we are a full-service agency that has experts in other departments that handle everything else – from link building, social media, web design, and web development. This is done so you can truly master your trade.
Our goal is to hire 50+ team members over the next 36 months in South Africa, and we’ve recently opened our office in Cape Town to help us achieve this goal!
What We’re Looking For
Backgrounds spanning any and all industries – Preference given to digital and B2B experience
Exceptional communication skills
Fulltime 42.5 hours remote availability per week
Extreme care of content to capture the voice and style of our clients
Requires a reliable laptop, office equipment, and Internet access
18+ months of professional writing experience
What You’ll Do
– If you’re seeking a long-term partnership, we’d love to hear from you. This is a contract-based position to start with the potential to become full-time.
– Write and self-edit an array of content types, from blog posts to sales copy to long-form content, etc.
– Work with over 1,000+ different publishers on the web/in the media, ranging from entertainment and lifestyle to industry-specific opportunities
– Find flexibility in a 42.5-hour/week full-time position as you tackle assignments from the comfort of your home
This is a fully remote WFH role!
Our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program will be provided for new WebFX “family members” to learn, grow, and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their positions.
State-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and monthly Lunch-and-Learns.
Negotiable, based on experience
Annual merit-based increases
We’re currently looking for team members who are able to overlap some hours with our office on the East Coast (click the link to view our current time) from Monday to Friday.
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM (SAST) (4:00 AM – 1:30 PM EDT, or 3:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST, depending on the time of year).
Friday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (SAST) (4:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT, or 3:00 AM – 10:00 AM EST, depending on the time of year).
Kenya (Countries located in EAT Timezone):
Monday – Friday: 12:00 PM – 8:30 PM (EAT) (5:00 AM – 1:30 PM EDT, or 4:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST, depending on the time of year).
African Countries in UTC+0/GMT Timezone:
Monday – Friday: 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM (GMT) (6:30 AM – 3:00 PM EDT, or 5:30 AM – 2:00 PM EST, depending on the time of year).
Candidates interested in the Digital Marketing Specialist Account Manager position may also have an interest in:
Digital marketing, online marketing, paid advertising, search marketing, inbound marketing, web marketing, social media, content marketing, PPC, SEO, SEM, writing, editing, research, communications, social media ad management, etc.
Check out our culture on social media:
*You don’t need to apply more than once, even if you’re interested in multiple positions – you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+, and other underrepresented groups, are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here!