Date PostedSeptember 27, 2023
Offered Salary$800 - $2300 / month
Expiration dateOctober 15, 2023
Are You A Detail-Oriented Professional With Excellent Organisational Skills, Strong Work Ethic, And A Passion For Teamwork? Join Us As A Content Workflow Coordinator!
This opportunity is perfect for someone who:
- Excels in planning, organizing, and methodically approaching tasks
- Persistently completes tasks despite distractions or obstacles
- Holds themselves accountable for work outcomes and deadlines
- Approaches problems and obstacles with patience and resourcefulness
- Works exceptionally well with others to accomplish tasks
- Enjoys solving complex problems and considering multiple perspectives before making decisions
- Has a keen interest in technology, human psychology, SEO, and strategic thinking
- Embodies our Core Values of being Humble, Constructive, Reflective, Integrity, Motivated to Learn, and Smart & Gets Things Done
A little bit about us:
AmpiFire.com empowers small businesses to compete with large corporations for online exposure. We level the playing field by publishing content about our clients on some of the biggest sites online.
We want you to join us as a Content Workflow Coordinator to help us improve our systems and produce high-quality content at scale. This is an admin role focused on optimizing and streamlining our content production process.
Why join us?
- Make A Significant Impact
Optimize our content production process and directly contribute to our client’s campaigns and company growth.
- Develop Valuable SEO Skills
Work closely with SEO and AI research tools to optimize content for search engines, making you an invaluable asset in the digital marketing world.
- Thrive In A Supportive Environment
Join a tight-knit group of talented individuals from around the world, who value camaraderie, teamwork, and personal growth.
- Enjoy Flexibility And Autonomy
Experience the freedom to choose your working hours, location, and approach to problem-solving.
- Competitive Salary
Ranging between $800 and $2,300 USD/month, depending on experience level.
Here’s What We Expect From You:
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, preferably with experience using Trello
- Passion for board games, strategy computer games, or any activity that demonstrates strategic thinking
- Meticulous attention to detail and proficiency in managing spreadsheets
- Basic HTML knowledge and experience with WordPress (preferred but not required)
- Clear understanding that this is an admin role, not a creative writing role
- Alignment with our Core Values: Humble, Constructive, Reflective, Integrity, Motivated to Learn, and Smart & Gets Things Done
Ready to join us as a Content Workflow Coordinator? Apply now by filling out the form on this page.
What to expect from the Hiring Process:
- Round 1 – We review your application to see if you meet the initial requirements for this role. Please note that if you do not complete the questions we will be unable to proceed with your application beyond this stage
- Round 2 – You will have to complete a cognitive test to evaluate the match between your profile and the company’s profile
- Round 3 – You will have a video interview with our Hiring Manager and Recruitment
- Round 4 – you will have to do a Personality Test
- Round 5 – You will have a chat with our CEO, Chris Munch, to understand your motivation and career goals. We want to know if you will be a great fit for our team, but also we want you to achieve your goals
All further communication regarding the hiring process will be conducted exclusively via email.
To ensure that you don’t miss any important updates, feedback, or instructions, we kindly request that you check your email regularly, including your spam or junk folders. Thank you for your attention to this matter. We appreciate your cooperation.
Don’t delay submitting your application, as we’re looking to fill this role quickly.
Make a difference with us today!