Date PostedJanuary 5, 2024
Expiration dateJanuary 31, 2024
The real economy employs 3 billion people in frontline jobs, yet frontline teams have been underserved by technology for decades and are left to choose between paper or 20-year-old workforce management solutions, which harm both their employees and their business.
At Sona, we’re building the Frontline Operating System; an end-to-end platform to manage the entirety of a shift-based workforce. Sona combines the functionality you expect from any workforce management software – including scheduling, time & attendance, and absence management – with dedicated features to empower staff and simplify frontline work for everyone. All in one easy-to-use platform.
We have the opportunity to build a very large, impactful and sector-defining business, and we’re off to a fast start. In year 1, we reached tens of thousands of frontline workers and raised over $10 million from Google’s AI fund – Gradient Ventures, SpeedInvest, Notion Capital and angels like Tom Blomfield, to help us reach more.
It’s a hugely exciting time to be joining the team, as we’re still small enough that you’ll have a significant impact on the company, growth trajectory and culture, but large enough that we have a great structure, experienced leaders and world-class benefits in place (such as being fully remote and flexible, and only working 4.5 days a week). More on working at Sona here.
About the Role
This exciting, new role is ideal for someone looking to build on an early career in content marketing at a high-growth startup.
You’ll report directly to our Senior Content Manager and work closely with a small team of experienced marketers and a content agency to deliver a scalable content marketing strategy linked to pipeline growth and revenue. You’ll also contribute to the strategic narrative across our key content pillars and gain an in-depth understanding of our existing and future customers (pain points, motivations, objections).
To excel in this role, you’ll need excellent writing & editing skills, strong execution focus and a track record of delivering across different content formats (blog, social, white papers, video etc.). An interest in learning about new industries and adapting to stakeholders is also essential.
We’re a data-driven and customer-centric team, so if you have a solid grasp on your metrics and enjoy diving into the numbers and research to find and test the best approach, we’d love to hear from you!
Day to day, you will:
- Own content campaigns end-to-end, from testing new engaging content formats and ways to distribute, through optimisation of messaging & channels, to evaluation of performance and suggesting ways to improve
- Ownership of all Free Resources with a goal of expanding these each quarter
- Manage a variety of different content workstreams (ebooks, white papers, videos, infographics, guides, blogs, webinars etc.)
- Build world-class content which adds competitive advantage to our audience
- Social media & community management
- Build a deep understanding of our potential buyers – identify pain points, motivations and blockers across the entire buying committee
- Use your copywriting skills to manage landing pages, email cadences, case studies and much more
We don’t have hard and fast requirements but, hopefully, lots of the following apply to you:
- You have some experience in B2B Content marketing
- Strong writing and copy-editing skills (we will ask for writing samples)
- Ideally some experience within workforce management tech or Social Care
- Strategic & commercial thinker: you challenge how we produce and distribute content and will be constantly thinking of ways to repurpose to reach our ICPs and generate/influence pipeline
- Experience building a network of industry experts & contributors to source/quote from
- Creative thinker with examples of innovative content ideas that speak to the audience
- Organised and able to deliver high-quality work before deadline
- Happy working in a very fast-paced environment with multiple projects
- £30-35k + 20% bonus (or local currency equivalent)
- 4.5 day standard working week
- Share options
- Fully remote and flexible working
- 35 days annual leave (25 days standard plus 10 flexible public holiday days)
- Pension contributions matched up to 5%
- Comprehensive Health Insurance via Bupa
- Enhanced parental leave & pay
- Co-working space stipend
- Quarterly all-expenses-paid team retreats
- The latest Macbook and equipment for your home office
- Professional development budget
- Unlimited free books
Working at Sona
We take our health and mental health seriously, believing that we can only perform to our best when we are healthy, happy, and in control of when, where, and how we work. That’s why we’re fully remote and everyone works a 4.5 day week (you choose when you take the half day) with a fully flexible schedule.
We balance this with regular virtual stand-ups and all-hands so we’re all aligned, and paid-for, in-person meet-ups so you can get to know your colleagues.
You can learn more about the team and what it’s like working at Sona here.