Date PostedAugust 23, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 17, 2023
Carry1st is Africa’s leading publisher of mobile games and digital content. Operating at the intersection of games, fintech, and web3, we scale awesome content in frontier markets by solving hard problems. We develop, license, and publish games and monetize them effectively with our proprietary platform. We are backed by blue-chip investors like: Andreessen Horowitz, Google, Riot Games, Bitkraft, and Nas.
As a Content Strategy Manager, you’ll be responsible for informing the company’s content and game development strategy through analysis and research initiatives. This individual has a deep understanding of the mobile F2P market and landscape. You’ll work closely with our product and growth teams to understand the “whys” that drive player behavior and decision-making.
- Elevate and represent market research across the organization to enable a culture that is anchored in deep understanding of the mobile games market
- Provide a deep and comprehensive view of mobile market trends via in-depth data.ai analysis
- Complete game tear-downs and genre specific analyses to inform slate / roadmap decisions
- Deliver competitive insights to product and publishing through competitor benchmarking
- Facilitate research and usability projects using online tools such as Playtestcloud, Game Refinery, App Annie, Liquid & Grit, etc
What makes you a great candidate?
- 2+ years of experience in mobile F2P (Product Management, Game Design, UA)
- Effective written, storytelling, verbal, and presentation skills
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analysis skills
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Flexibility in a fast-paced, undefined environment
- Experience with user testing or interviews
What will it be like to work at Carry1st?
Carry1st is a fast-growing, dynamic place to work. And while we are laser focused on building the flagship mobile internet company in Africa, our team is fully remote and 100% global – with people in 25+ countries!
At Carry1st, you will…
- Build awesome, industry-changing products, every day
- Grow with a VC-backed startup at the intersection of gaming, fintech, and web3
- Work from anywhere in the world with international teammates
- Own shares in the Company – enabling you to benefit from the value you create
Some additional perks…
- Co-working excursions: Travel to meet your colleagues in cities around the world
- Awesome equipment: Get everything you need to work effectively
- Remote working allowance: Put an additional $600 / year to optimize your WFH experience
- Learning and development: Attend courses, conferences and training events
- Social events: Participate in regular company events to relax and connect with teammates