Date PostedJuly 10, 2023
Offered Salary$20 / hour
Expiration dateAugust 7, 2023
Circle is building the all-in-one community platform for creators and brands: think “Shopify for creator/brand-led communities”. We make it really easy to bring people, discussions, live streams, content, events and payments together — all in one place, all under a personalized brand.
In November 2021, Circle raised $25M (Series A) to accelerate the way we help creators and brands interact with their customers, their partners, and their community.
Circle is a 100% remote company! We now have a team of about 100 (and growing) based in different countries all around the world.
About the role
We are looking for a temporary, part-time*Community Operations Coordinator (approximately 20 hours/week) to support the daily management of Circle’s fast-growing customer community. Reporting to the Head of Community, you will play a critical role in ensuring that all of our community events and programs run smoothly and provide a great experience for all of our community builders.
This is a fully remote position, however we have a strong preference for candidates in AMER and EMEA time zones, as this role requires attendance to live events that would fall on overnight hours for APAC times.
*This role is offered as a 6-month contract with weekly part-time hours. See more in the compensation section below.
What you’ll be doing
- Events Management:
- Schedule all events hosted in Circle’s customer community, ensuring each event has the right level of information and detail to drive RSVPs.
- Be the point of contact for event preparation, liaising with external speakers and offering pre-event support as needed.
- Ensure the smooth delivery of each event by setting up tooling, offering live support and reporting any issues to the Live Engineering team.
- Work closely the Community Education Managers to prepare and publish event replays.
- Suggest and implement process/tooling improvements to level up the quality of our events.
- Program Management:
- Offer administrative and program management support for larger community programs, such as learning cohorts and contests.
- Document processes and SOPs to allow our Community team to scale programs effectively.
- Set up back-end tools and perform admin tasks to support our Community team as needed.
- Community Management:
- Support Community Managers in daily moderation of the community, with a special focus on facilitating resource documentation and discovery.
- Support the Community Education Managers in creation of monthly roundups and certain resources.
- Work closely with Community and Internal Tools teams to create and implement a tagging system, allowing us to discover and connect community builders more effectively.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Experience improving processes & creating efficiencies.
- Strong troubleshooting & problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to project manage different projects.
- Adaptability & comfort with ambiguity.
- Excellent attention to detail.
$20 – $20 an hour
This role is a part-time contract, offered for 6 months. Compensation is $20 USD/hour, at approximately 20 hours per week.
This role will not include other benefits or perks, such as paid time off, insurances, equity, etc.