Date PostedMay 29, 2023
Expiration dateJune 23, 2023
The Fuel team is remote first and globally distributed, with English as our primary language for communication. We are looking for self-starters that are excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment. We do not require contributors to live in specific time zones, but much of the team lives and works in the European and US time zones. Contributors should endeavor to make themselves available as needed for team and company events that are scheduled.
Who You Are
Fuel Labs is seeking a part-time Community Manager who will manage Fuel’s Discord & Telegram channels, including moderating and engaging the community, ensuring community growth and reporting community developments.
- Manage Fuel Discord & Telegram channels, including moderation and engaging the community.
- Explore other avenues for community engagement, such as Reddit, and in-person opportunities.
- Analyze online community performance (e.g. for Discord and Telegram), including key metrics and ROI, and adjust tactics as needed to fulfil goals.
- Sway Evangelism: Manage social media accounts for Sway (e.g. Twitter) and grow the Sway community (in collaboration with DevRel and Events Manager). Includes strategy and execution.
- Assist Events Manager in the organization of Sway-focused hackathons.
- Create Fuel blog posts in order to keep the community updated on the latest developments.
- Drive the creation of community-sourced content, including blog posts, graphics, tweets, etc. Ensure that this content abides by our brand guidelines, both in terms of visuals and narrative.
- Arrange translations of Fuel content into other languages.
- Be the community’s voice by reporting community developments, data-driven insights, and community feedback to the growth team.
- Continuously measure the success of community initiatives against business goals.
- 3+ years’ experience in community management roles (especially in web3).
- Strong experience in the web3 space, with demonstrable previous involvement in web3 communities.
- Ability and willingness to actively manage a developer-focused Discord server.
- Sufficient technical expertise to engage with a developer community.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work remotely across multiple geographies, cultures, and time zones.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Data-driven approach to measuring and growing community engagement.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Bonus – Fluency in languages other than English.
- Bonus – Experience managing an ambassador program for a crypto project.
- Bonus – Background in philosophy.