Date PostedJuly 5, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 31, 2023
We are looking for a driven Chief Product Officer to join our executive team and drive the scaling of our SaaS company to the next level. You will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our product strategy, driving revenue growth, and ensuring the success of our products in the market. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our company’s growth trajectory and shape the future of our products.
The salary for this position is €110,000annually and we are committed to reviewing salaries every year based on company and individual performance.
You can work from anywhere in the world as long as your main location has ~4 hours overlap with the UTC+3 time zone.
As a CPO, you will be responsible for formulating our long-term product vision and strategy, creating a roadmap for the next years, and shaping our product development environment. In addition to that, you will ensure there are appropriate processes for knowledge sharing between core development teams and mission teams.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and executing a comprehensive product strategy aligned with the company’s overall direction.
- Inspire people through visionary thinking and foster a culture of innovation: Drive and communicate a compelling product vision that inspires and aligns the organization around the product strategy.
- Cultivate a culture of innovation, experimentation, and continuous improvement, encouraging creative thinking and cross-functional collaboration.
- Driving revenue growth through product-led strategies. Developing a deep PLG mindset with the product team to acquire, retain, and expand our customer base.
- Leading the product management team in defining and prioritizing product roadmaps, features, and enhancements.
- Defining and monitoring key product metrics and performance indicators to measure the success and impact of product initiatives. Establishing a data-driven culture within the product team.
- Supporting the launch and refinement of product management processes and tools that align with the organization’s needs in ensuring timely and effective product development and collaboration among cross-functional teams.
- Collaborating with teams outside of product, including engineering, marketing, customer success, support and sales, to ensure effective product development and go-to-market strategies.
- Managing the product management budget, including resource allocation and investment decisions.
About the team
We are a global team of 130+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally—in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
Wonder if you’ll fit in?
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in an executive role at a fully-remote bootstrapped product-led SaaS business, we should talk!
In particular, we would love to hear from you if:
- You are a great team player and communicator when working with others. You are responsive to feedback and always seek to learn and improve.
- You like transparency, openness, and asking questions. Your English communication, both written and verbal, is great and you prefer to over- rather than under-communicate.
- You are passionate about solving customer problems and ensure that all product decisions are guided by deep understanding of users, you strive to create exceptional value for them.
- You love solving ambiguous business problems from first principles, and building solutions, processes, and teams around them.
- You leverage data and analytics proficiently to drive product decisions, identify trends, measure success, and make data-informed recommendations.
- You exhibit a passion for innovation, staying ahead of industry trends, and exploring new ideas to drive product differentiation and maintain a competitive advantage.
- You have demonstrated strong experience as a leader in a high-growth, product-led B2B SaaS company.
- Freedom to choose when and how much you work—we only measure results
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on tenure)
- Laptop budget up to 2,500€ and it renews every 3 years
- €2,000 budget to set up your home office and an additional €300 every year after 3 years of tenure
- €250 per month for co-working space membership and/or internet service at home
- €4,000 per year contribution to use for training, workshops, and conferences
- €2,000 per year contribution for any equipment or services to improve and/or maintain your physical and mental health
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)
Before you apply…
Please read the Toggl Careers Privacy Statement to learn more about how we handle your data as a job candidate