Date PostedMay 30, 2023
Expiration dateJune 24, 2023
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Assist in the source, scope, proof of concept, and implementation of our new chatbot
- Own the key data pieces for support’s new chatbot including CSAT, time to resolution, and ticket creation deflection rate
- Actively search for new ways to improve our customer experience through our chatbot and help center content
- Surface insights from the team and our customers to our product, marketing, and engineering teams – influencing and driving improvements in our product
- Develop strong partnerships with Product Support Enablement to ensure our team is supported, ready and knowledgeable for upcoming feature and product launches
- Surface customer and team performance insights to our Enablement team to advise future training sessions – aimed at improving efficiency and satisfaction
- Partner with Product Enablement and the Application and Automations teams to develop strategies for self-serve resolution
- Cultivate strong working relationships with the Product, Support Enablement, and Support Operations to craft, deliver, and implement effective change management and communication plans
- Partner with the broader ecosystem of Support Leadership to mature the overall department with process improvements and operational efficiencies
- 2+ years experience using data analytics tool such as Looker or Tableau
- 3+ years utilizing Excel to manage data, create dashboards and pivot tables
- 3 years minimum experience in a fast paced startup environment, preferably in the Fin-tech industry
- 2 years Experience managing and leading successful support teams preferably supporting customers with a technical SaaS product
- Strong ability to identify trends within data to make recommendations for management to drive team improvements
- Experience in partnering with sales, success, and product teams
- A track record of accomplishment and effectiveness with driving results in a support organization
- A desire and steadfast approach to continuously improve the customer and employee experience
- Tackle problems with an agile and adaptive approach, and thrive in a constantly evolving environment
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.