Date PostedFebruary 2, 2024
Expiration dateFebruary 26, 2024
Here at Talent Inc., we are looking for someone to join our rapidly growing, dynamic team as a freelance Career Advice Writer.
＄0.20 per word and＄40 per hour for regular updating
This is a 100% remote/work-from-home role.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researching related topics from a range of online sources and creating best-in-class articles and guides that are concise yet comprehensive
- Following the Talent Inc. guidelines in terms of the style and structure of each piece
- Writing in a confident, warm, and expressive style. You are a trusted mentor who writes for a job seeker in an authoritative, informative, and empathetic manner
- Creating the content alongside our SEO guidance. Find the balance between engaging writing and pushing the content up the search results
- Meeting the content deadlines within the wider content calendar
- Including internal and external links within the articles that elevate understanding
- Collaborating with our editors to perfect each piece of writing before publication. Teamwork and transparency are important to us
- Participating in quarterly writer’s meetings and sharing content ideas
- Completing additional writing tasks as requested – within an agreed framework
- Native proficiency in written and spoken English
- Previous experience in copywriting (ideally job search blogging) or journalism
- Ability to write to a tight brief with the required tone and voice for each piece
- Availability every month to complete writing tasks – the ability to manage deadlines
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn, adapt, and communicate with an international team
- Authorization to work for any US employer.
- Some understanding of SEO is preferred
- Previous experience writing within career services blogging
- Previous experience within HR industries
At Talent Inc., we believe that diversity in thought and cultural background leads to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees, regardless of race, color, sex/gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, and gender expression), national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together, we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.