Date PostedJune 7, 2023
Offered Salary$130000 - $170000 / year
Expiration dateJune 30, 2023
The Business Intelligence Manager at Array will provide key metrics and analytical data insight that will help influence strategic decision making with stakeholders and business units. You will partner and work closely with executive leaders and business units to help analyze challenges, requirements, and growth areas to help the company better understand any gaps within the business. This position will report to the Chief Operations Officer (COO) and work closely with multiple teams cross-functionally at Array.
- Develop analytical & strategic frameworks that identify current business opportunities and define success metrics to influence decision making and strategic planning
- Become familiar with business challenges and technologies and act as a trusted advisor for internal stakeholders and business unit teams
- Influence and advise cross-functional leaders and executive teams by leveraging data and insights
- Serve as the analytical liaison within the organization to expand the footprint of a key-growth areas in 2023 and beyond
- Mentor and coach various members of the Data Analytical team and organization
- Proactively identify and analyze requests for proper prioritization and conduct analysis that drives meaningful change within the organization
- Translate business requirements from all business units to produce comprehensible data analytics and dashboards
- Understand how our business operates, how this is reflected in our data, and translate to key stakeholders
- Understand how data interfaces across various parts of the organization
- Collaborate closely with executive leaders, general managers, and business unit teams
- 3+ years of experience in business analytics or data science preferred
- Experience in data exploration and data visualization tools (Mode preferred)
- Experience working with teams cross functionally to deliver analytical data
- Experience being a BI advocate and subject matter expert
- Ability to multi-task and balance requirements from multiple groups across the business
- Experience Python/R for data analysis is a plus, but not required
Salary Range: $130,000 – $170,000
The pay range above represents the current low and high end of the compensation band for this position and may change in the future. Actual compensation may vary depending on factors such as candidate skills, qualifications and experience. Other compensation may include equity options and incentives.
Array Offers All Employees the following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for full-time employees and 70% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- Partnership with Spring Health to support mental health
- 100% 401k match up to 4% with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $2,000 medical travel coverage
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
- Summer Fridays (half-day Fridays) from May to September
- Arrayaversary Kits for work anniversaries
- Mentorship Circle Programs for career growth and development
Not sure if you meet the Qualifications? We know that folks tend to only apply if they check every box. If you think you have the appropriate qualifications, but don’t meet every single one, we encourage you to still apply. We’d love to hear from you.
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace; we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.