Date PostedFebruary 1, 2024
Offered Salary$50000 - $60000 / year
Expiration dateFebruary 19, 2024
Fingerprint empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open-source project is FingerprintJS (20K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $77M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb ), Nexus Venture Partners (previously invested in Postman, Apollo.io, MinIO, Druva) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
Are you driven by forging impactful business relationships? At Fingerprint, we’re seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to champion our product’s outreach. Based in the US, this person will dive into a pivotal role, identifying potential clients and bridging them to our solutions. If you flourish in a SaaS setting and have a knack for turning prospects into partnerships, let’s connect.
- Lead Generation & Outreach: Identify and prospect potential clients or business partners. Use various channels such as email, phone, social media, and events to initiate conversations and create pipeline.
- Qualify Leads: Engage with potential customers to qualify leads, ensuring they’re a good fit for our product based on their needs and challenges.
- Sales Collaboration: Work closely with the sales team to transition qualified leads and ensure a seamless handover process.
- CRM Management: Regularly update and maintain the CRM with accurate data, notes, and follow-up tasks.
- Feedback Loop: Provide insights to the product and marketing teams based on feedback and trends observed from the leads.
- Meet & Exceed Targets: Consistently achieve or surpass monthly and quarterly targets for qualified leads and appointments set.
- Continuous Learning: Stay updated with industry news, competitor products, and emerging trends to enhance outreach strategies.
- 2+ years of experience as a BDR in a SaaS environment selling to technical personas.
- Proven track record in generating leads and meeting/exceeding targets.
- Have experience in a hybrid model (both outbound and inbound)
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Outreach.io
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand Fingerprint’s product details and articulate its value proposition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Knowledge of the device identity or anti-fraud industry a plus
$50,000 – 60,000 Base + OTE
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all US based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
Due to regulatory and security reasons, there’s a small number of countries where we cannot have Fingerprint teammates based. Additionally, because Fingerprint is an all-remote company and people can join our workforce from almost any country, we do not sponsor visas. Fingerprint teammates need to be authorized to work from their home location.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. Fingerprint strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
If you are applying as a resident of California, please read our CCPA notice here
If you are applying as a resident of the EU, please read our GDPR notice here