Date PostedJune 29, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 24, 2023
Duration: Analyst (6-months internship | Remote)
iubenda is a legal-tech scale-up founded in 2011, now trusted by over 90,000 clients in the EU, the US, and 100+ more countries. We are leaders in our industry and operate on a global scale developing and releasing innovative tech solutions.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements so that they can focus on their core product.
Recently, we have undertaken a new thrilling adventure, joining forces with team.blue (worldwide leader in digital enablement).
If you’re excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users and, equally important, join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then you’re looking at the right place!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Business Analyst to join our team and support our Sales and Finance team. Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will be responsible for the following:
– Collecting data related to sales processes from the Sales team, aimed at keeping pipelines updated and analyzable;
– Generating recurrent reports related to business KPIs, conversion rates, deal values, and RoAS (Return on Ad Spend);
– Measuring and analyzing KPIs and sales performance to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement;
– Drafting recurrent finance-related reports (i.e., end-of-the-month projections, sales-related metrics, and performance indicators);
– Maintaining data integrity and accuracy while ensuring timely and accurate reporting;
– Providing support in automatizing processes.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer science, or other related subjects;
– Professional proficiency in English and Italian;
– Strong Excel skills (i.e., pivot tables and medium-level formulas such as SUMIF, VLOOKUP, etc.);
– Attention to detail and ability to accurately perform data collection and reporting tasks;
– Unafraid to ask for help and support when needed, open to improvements and to professional development;
– Self-directed and able to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
– Previous experience in a similar role;
– Being used to working in a fast-paced environment.
At iubenda we believe in full-remote. Accordingly, you will be completely free and entitled to work from wherever you prefer in the world. At the same time in case you prefer to work from an office, at your disposal you have our Italian (Milan and Bologna) and German (Berlin and Hamburg) offices, to allow you to follow a hybrid work model.
BRIGHT & HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT – You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented, mature, and experienced colleagues. Along with that, you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
ENGLISH CLASSES – We offer online English classes weekly, on several different levels, within working hours;
COMPANY RETREATS – We get together in amazing destinations once a year to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D’Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites, or the Tonnara di Scopello;
REMOTE WORK – You can work 100% remotely or if you prefer, from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (Bologna and Milan) and Germany (Berlin and Hamburg). We are used and fully structured to onboard people who prefer to work full-time remotely.
Please send your CV in English.