Date PostedMay 29, 2023
Expiration dateJune 23, 2023
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance Charity Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing global sustainable development goals with blockchain technology. We’re breaking down barriers associated with traditional charity and working to end poverty, fight inequality, support education for all, promote healthy bodies and minds and protect our planet.
For more information, visit: https://www.binance.charity/
We are looking for a talented individual to help drive blockchain for good!
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 – 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract.
Our Binance Accelerator Program – Welcome event, starts the first Monday of every month (i.e. April 3, May 1st, June 5th, etc).
Who may apply
Current undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
- Work closely with the project directors and country team to execute charitable projects worldwide
- Operate and manage the donation platform including donor management, beneficiaries management, project progress updates, etc
- Website content management: uploading and updating blogs/articles/project pages
- Track project progress and gather report and data from project execution partners
- Coordinate with our project execution partners to identify storytelling opportunities
- Research conferences, media, top brands, and influencers to partner with
- Currently pursuing or obtained a degree in a relevant field: ie. public administration, social work, etc
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Passion for blockchain technology and cryptocurrency
- Proficient knowledge and related experience in the non-profit sector is an added advantage
- Detail oriented
- Superb spoken and written English skills
- An understanding of different global markets and cultures
- Good knowledge of the coolest brands and influencers.
Binance Charity is a non-profit organisation dedicated to the advancement of blockchain-enabled philanthropy towards achieving global sustainable development. Binance Charity aims to transfer philanthropy by developing a 100% transparent donation platform based on blockchain to build a future where technology innovation is used to end all forms of poverty and inequality, advance sustainable development and ensure that no one is left behind. To date, BCF has supported over 1 million end beneficiaries through various projects.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.