Date PostedJuly 3, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 31, 2023
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What you’ll do at Deel
- Take part in the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process
- Assist with improving, developing, documenting, and implementing accounting and finance related policies and procedures to support the company’s scale
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements, statutory financial statements, and tax filings
- Focus is African region
- Support and assist with internal reports and reconciliations
- Ad-hoc projects
- Work with external auditors
Some key qualifications
- CPA with at least 3 years of accounting experience, preferably with audit experience
- Big 4 experience from high tech departments (advantage)
- Experience with Netsuite(advantage)
- Proficiency with systems and MS office
- Well-organized, can prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Team player, strong communication and interpersonal skills
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.