Date PostedNovember 3, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 20, 2023
Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
At Deel, the global mobility function includes extensive opportunities and we need motivated team members to rise up to the challenge! The Analyst, Mobility is responsible for managing international employee populations, acting as the main point of contact for a myriad of matters related to their relocation. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of subject matter expertise on immigration-related topics and successful collaboration with stakeholders within their respective regions. This role will report to the Global Mobility Manager for the EMEA Markets.
How we work
Deel is a highly agile work-environment and you will add to the culture if:
- You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented teams
- You are hungry and enjoy being constantly challenged to learn and do more
- You embrace teamwork, ask questions and like to question the status quo
- You act as an owner and are capable to complete tasks in dynamic environments
- You communicate clearly and effectively to colleagues from different business areas
- You learn quickly and easily adapt to changing situations and priorities
- Conduct research and analysis of the immigration requirements and processes
- Liaise with local providers to complete immigration assessments
- Prepare and submit immigration applications to the local authorities
- Advise on the right to work requirements
- Assist with preparation of country overviews and process flows
- Work closely with the global mobility and immigration teams to identify new mobility needs, policy and process improvements
- 2-3 years of experience working as paralegal and/or global mobility specialist managing high volumes of casework
- 2+ years experience working in a Consultant/Specialist/Analyst role
- 1+ years of direct client service experience
- Full working knowledge of EMEA immigration in two or more locations.
- Ability to interpret, translate, and communicate complex immigration concepts, processes, and policies to various stakeholders
- Ability to recognise the most important priority and find solutions under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (fluency in another EMEA language is a plus)
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.