Date PostedJuly 3, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 31, 2023
SOAX is a value-driven UK company dedicated to empower the world and help people advance tomorrow’s technologies with public data at their service.
Our product is a high-margin and fast-growing SaaS business with a usage-based pricing model operated by a stellar team of 70+ fully remote people across 20+ countries. Founded in early 2020, SOAX has won the hearts of 1000+ data-hungry organizations across the globe with its core product — robust infrastructure for public data collection (a.k.a Residential Rotating Back-connect Proxy Network).
We are seeking an experienced and results-oriented digital marketer to take ownership of the SOAX affiliate marketing strategy and drive significant revenue through this channel.
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will have the autonomy to develop the program from scratch. You will have the opportunity to choose the technical stack, devise strategies to acquire and engage affiliates, and establish metrics to measure success.
The ideal candidate will feel comfortable identifying and reaching out to potential partners, managing accounts, negotiating deals, and optimizing relationships to generate maximum value for all parties involved.
- Define, own, and execute our affiliate marketing strategy
- Identify, acquire, and activate new affiliates and partners
- Optimize and scale relationships with existing partners
- Set up and maintain the necessary tech stack for effective affiliate marketing
- Collaborate with the product team to develop custom solutions for the most promising partners
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with a proven track record of driving revenue growth through affiliate marketing
- Demonstrated experience in managing and growing accounts, establishing relationships with decision-makers, creating compelling sales enablement materials, and closing deals
- Strong project and program management skills, with the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment. Must excel in setting objectives and prioritizing activities based on impact
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills. Must be able to build and maintain effective relationships with partners and internal teams
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive, with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
What we can offer
- Four-day workweek & flexible working hours. We believe in the power of results, not just the number of hours worked.
- Remote-first location policy which means you have the freedom to live and work wherever you choose. You can travel the world or stay put, it’s up to you. And with 4 weeks of paid vacation, 9 company-wide holidays, and 5 additional holidays-on-demand, you’ll have plenty of time to explore.
- At SOAX, we’re all about helping you achieve your wildest dreams. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, we provide global opportunities to help you grow and shine. We’re a fast-growing startup with big goals, and we want you to help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- We know that continuous learning and development are key to success, which is why we provide learning and development budgets for courses and books. With a competitive salary and benefits in GBP, we’re committed to ensuring you have everything you need to thrive.
- Last but not least, you’ll be joining a fantastic team of enthusiasts who value collaboration, energy, and openness. Our onboarding process is fast-paced yet supportive, so you’ll feel right at home from day one.