Date PostedAugust 13, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 9, 2023
Location: Nigeria, Lagos (remote)
We are looking for an Ad Operation Specialist who is committed to excellence and have a passion for pushing boundaries and interested to join our international team and contribute to Opera’s continued success.
As an Ad Operations Specialist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless execution of our digital advertising campaigns. You will collaborate closely with various teams, including Sales, Customer Solution Management, Data and Engineering, to execute ad campaigns in a native environment and use that data to manage bids and budgets, optimize existing campaigns to improve conversion rates, and utilize new features released by advertising platforms. The ideal candidate is analytical, detail-oriented, and possesses a strong understanding of digital advertising platforms and technologies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Trafficking: Execute digital ad campaigns aligned to insertion orders; monitor campaigns to ensure pacing and performance goals are met, and proactively collaborate with stakeholders for campaign success.
- Yield Optimisation: Analyse and manager budget spent, campaign results, inventory, audience and segmentation.
- Testing: Test, track, debug and troubleshoot issues with ad tags, campaign delivery, performance, and discrepancies with media/client/agency team/s vendors and partners and proactively drive solutions.
- Internal Stakeholder Coordination: Coordinate with cross functional teams of client success managers, data scientists and engineers to implement campaigns and deliver on client KPIs.
- Support: Responding to/following up on customer queries, complaints and requests. Troubleshooting and resolving any technical issues clients might experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field.
- Over 5 years of experience in digital advertising operations, marketing, digital media, or related field.
- Proficiency in using ad servers like (Google Ad Manager, DV360, Sizmek, OpenX, Celtra, etc) and ad-verification vendors (Integral Ad Science, DoubleVerify, MOAT, etc).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and generate actionable insights.
- Deep understanding of digital advertising workflow and media vocabulary (impressions, CPM, conversions, etc) and performance metrics.
- Attention to detail and ownership of tasks, ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a fast-paced team and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Opera diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We recognise that being diverse and inclusive makes us stronger as a business. Our aim is to attract, recruit and retain people who reflect the diverse nature of our business, clients, and communities regardless of nationality, ethnicity, faith, belief, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background, age, and disability.
We will review applications continuously, so apply now! We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Opera is a prominent web innovator that has been at the forefront of internet technology for over 25 years. With a rapidly growing base of hundreds of millions of monthly active users, Opera is dedicated to delivering exceptional online experiences. Opera offers a diverse range of products and services to users worldwide, including cutting-edge PC and mobile browsers, the newsreader Opera News, a revolutionary video streaming service called Loomi, as well as gaming and sports apps. This comprehensive suite of products is designed to meet the diverse needs and preferences of Opera’s growing user base.