Date PostedJuly 31, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 31, 2023
Transform the communications world!
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
- What’s my job title? Account Executive – EMEA Growth
- Where in the world? You can work remotely from anywhere in EMEA
- Working hours? For this role, you will operate within GMT+1 to +3 timezones
- What language(s) will I speak? Fluency in English and Turkish OR Greek
MessageBird is looking for an Account Executive to sell to high-value prospects and customers. As Account Executive, you will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, qualifying, and closing new opportunities. The candidate will be responsible for a specific territory and assigned quota while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Your hunting ground will be the EMEA Growth region (Turkey, Greece, Cyprus and Africa) and targets include relevant and large Digital Natives (ISVs, SaaS, digital-first companies) and agile Enterprises. With plenty of defined key verticals such as Ecommerce, Retail, On-Demand, and Call Centres, new logo wins will be second nature to you
You’ll report to the Head of Sales and work in close partnership with Solution Engineering, Product Management, Customer Support/Success, Marketing, Legal, and Finance.
In return, you’ll gain access to one of the most fun, open, and ambitious groups of people working in EMEA. We push each other to be our absolute best and are the kind of company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed every morning.
What you’ll do
- End-to-end ownership of identifying, creating, developing, negotiating, and closing high-value opportunities positioning our CPaaS Platform to Enterprise Clients
- Using our world-class solution toolset to help enterprises solve complex problems
- Own the entire commercial engagement from proposal development, pricing strategy, and negotiation to closing
- Will own forecast and monthly, and quarterly commit
- Work with internal teams in a collaborative manner to execute account-specific sales strategies and also to ensure smooth onboarding of the customers
- Develop and grow MessageBird visibility and relationships across multiple levels within the customer organisation. Navigate through decision-makers and influencers
- New customer acquisition and drive new revenue. Employ a solution-selling methodology to facilitate customer evaluations and to help them understand MessageBird’s unique differentiation
- Keep up-to-date records of Activities, Opportunities, and Accounts in our CRM
- Be responsible for building and maintaining sufficient pipeline coverage
- Work diligently with cross-functional teams in Product, Marketing, Support, and Operations to design mutually beneficial contracts to address customer requirements and balance the needs of our business
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years B2B sales within the Enterprise Software space
- Building and maintaining sufficient pipeline coverage
- Track record of personally closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Strong understanding of Customer Experience Solutions. Prior experience within CPaaS offerings is very helpful.
- Experience creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms, and managing the contract process.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. Confident and effective communicator with the ability to influence individuals at all levels
- Organized and efficient with a self-starter attitude, you love independently tackling challenges and seeing them as opportunities.
- Full professional proficiency in English and Turkish OR Greek, both verbally and written
- Ability and willingness to travel within the EMEA region
You apply and will hear back from us within a few days. If there’s a fit, the full process is as follows:
↳ [30 mins] Recruiter Screen
↳ [30 mins] Hiring Manager Interview
↳ [30-45 mins] Role-Fit Interview with sales leader
↳ [60 mins] Presentation with Hiring Manager & Regional Sales Leader
↳ [30-45 mins] Bar Raiser with C-level (potential)
What You’ll Gain
- All Remote environment
- Generous stock options for all Birds
- Opportunity to work abroad according to our internal policies
- Flexible working arrangements
- Home office set-up budget
- State-of-the-art work gear
- Contribution towards your utility costs
- The occasional company-wide and team events
- Learn from hundreds of the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues Our amazing team works in close to 40 different locations with almost 50+ nationalities across the board!
Life at MessageBird
We call ourselves Birds! We work fast, grow fast, build fast and focus on impact. We’re go-getters, industry leaders and roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We’re smart, fast, and hungry. Our potential for growth is limitless.
Ready To Fly?
Our cloud communications solutions make it possible for over 30,000 businesses to instantly connect with billions of devices worldwide, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Wherever and however you do your best work – we’ve got you covered!
We’re proud to be an All Remote company nested in flexibility. Our unique and united culture is rooted in our team: a diverse flock of over 550+ Birds who represent 50+ nationalities and counting.
MessageBird is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Recruitment Privacy Statement: