Date PostedJune 28, 2023
Offered Salary$100000 - $120000 / year
Expiration dateJuly 24, 2023
Array is a financial innovation platform that helps digital brands, financial institutions, and fintechs get compelling consumer products to market faster. We deliver a suite of credit and identity monitoring tools, privacy protection, and a financial ads marketplace via embeddable widgets or a clean, modern API. Our private label offerings help drive revenue and increase engagement for our customers while empowering millions of consumers to achieve their financial goals.
As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for high performing individuals to have deep impact in the fast growing fintech space. A clear mission, a commitment to continuous improvement and a willingness to experiment empower us individually and together deliver the best products for our clients and users.
We are looking for an Account Executive experienced with sales in B2B SaaS products in the FinTech/Consumer Credit industry. Array offers an industry-leading suite of consumer credit solutions to deepen financial relationships with consumers in the Fintech, Banking, Financial Services, and Direct to Consumer spaces.
- Work collaboratively with leadership to develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction.
- Be the face of the company, create relationships with clients, and will apply sales strategies while promoting our growth.
- Consult with prospective clients to understand their needs; identify and suggest equipment, products, or services that will execute on those needs.
- Conduct and review product research to identify new markets and developing customer needs within this vertical.
- Research prospect companies and plan sales discussions that contribute to client’s business Array’s solutions.
- Present compelling customer sales proposals.
- Maintain expected sales activity to exceed sales/revenue goals and performance expectations.
- Attend trade association meetings and industry conferences.
- 4+ years of sales experience in SaaS and B2B sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Business Administration, Sales or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective Sales Leader with an established history of prospecting new clients, generating leads, and closing sales.
- Outstanding ability to explain technical products to a non-technical audience.
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in new and innovative ways.
- Proficiency in CRM software, such as Salesforce.
Salary Range: $100,000 – $120,000 (base)
The pay range above represents the current low and high end of the compensation band for this position and may change in the future. Actual compensation may vary depending on factors such as candidate skills, qualifications and experience. Other compensation may include equity options and incentives.
Array Offers All Employees the following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for full-time employees and 70% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- Partnership with Spring Health to support mental health
- 100% 401k match up to 4% with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $2,000 medical travel coverage
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
- Summer Fridays (half-day Fridays) from May to September
- Arrayaversary Kits for work anniversaries
- Mentorship Circle Programs for career growth and development
Not sure if you meet the Qualifications? We know that folks tend to only apply if they check every box. If you think you have the appropriate qualifications, but don’t meet every single one, we encourage you to still apply. We’d love to hear from you.
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace; we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.