Date PostedOctober 18, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 7, 2023
Transform the communications world!
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
- What’s my job title? Account Director
- Where in the world? You can work remotely from anywhere in EMEA
- Working hours? For this role, you will operate within CET
- What language(s) will I speak? Fluency in English
Account Director (Voice Connectivity)
Our Connectivity team works together closely with Routing, Customer Support, Legal and Finance to deliver the best possible service. Whether you represent MessageBird at events or develop and grow relationships across multiple levels in the customer’s organisation, as Account Director, Voice Connectivity you’re responsible for the entire commercial engagement from proposal development, pricing strategy, negotiation, to closing.
Your job is to generate revenue with predefined margins by actively building and maintaining senior management-level relationships with our Large Enterprise and Connectivity customers.
What you’ll do
- Maintain, manage and expand your own portfolio of customers located all across the globe
- End-to-end ownership from identifying to closing high-value opportunities
- Independently create your own forecasts and commit to monthly and quarterly targets. Reporting to the Director of Sales directly.
- Identify joint regional sales strategies and tactics for the Connectivity team to achieve sales targets
- Work closely with Routing and Support team to seamlessly deliver the best possible service tailored to each customer and ensure a smooth onboarding for new ones
- Keep up-to-date records of activities, opportunities, and accounts in our CRM system – we’re using Salesforce.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining sufficient pipeline coverage
- Representing MessageBird at events and tradeshows
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B account management within the enterprise software space, preferably in the communications space
- A good understanding of the trends driving innovation in technology
- Experience with creating quotes, negotiating terms and managing contracts
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple to influence individuals and groups at all levels
- Proven experience in balancing competing priorities and managing multiple deals at the same time
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally (10-20%)
What You’ll Gain
- All Remote environment
- Generous stock options for all Birds
- Opportunity to work abroad according to our internal policies
- Flexible working arrangements
- Home office set-up budget
- State-of-the-art work gear
- Contribution towards your utility costs
- The occasional company-wide and team events
- Learn from hundreds of the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues Our amazing team works in close to 40 different locations with almost 50+ nationalities across the board!
Life at MessageBird
We call ourselves Birds! We work fast, grow fast, build fast and focus on impact. We’re go-getters, industry leaders and roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We’re smart, fast, and hungry. Our potential for growth is limitless.
Ready To Fly?
Our cloud communications solutions make it possible for over 30,000 businesses to instantly connect with billions of devices worldwide, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Wherever and however you do your best work – we’ve got you covered!
We’re proud to be an All Remote company nested in flexibility. Our unique and united culture is rooted in our team: a diverse flock of over 550+ Birds who represent 50+ nationalities and counting.
MessageBird is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Recruitment Privacy Statement: